Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1095 days

We were walking around this street of life
We were climbing the wall of dreams
We were reaching what we want & we need
And today.. We've found ourselves in a big step indeed 

That day with red shirt at yoghurt bar
You swept away my darkest night
Seems like you knew my emptiness
That is why you blew the wind of love 

Moment to moments
Birthday to birthday
New Year's Eve to New Year's Eve
Laughter, tears, joy, and sadness
I couldn't remember how many times we've spent together
I only know.. It's precious 

A thousand and 95 days, and still going on
We did our best, and we still do our best
To become a better me, a better you, a better us
Let's enjoy our day, let's celebrate this May 8th 2012 

To a man who still pursuit a happiness for us,
Happy 3rd Anniversary, Panji Rahadi :)

No comments: